Starbucks is more about meeting up with friends than actually enjoying great coffee. Nothing starts your morning better than perfectly brewed coffee. If you’re not afraid to admit it, most of us need coffee to get through a hectic day. Since it’s how we start our mornings, doesn’t it make sense to start it right?
The Right flavor, the right heat, the right amount of cream. Sometimes even the great Starbucks messes up your order. We can avoid that right now by using Breville’s Expresso machine. Take control into your own hands by making amazing coffee in your own home.
It has an inbuilt grinder that you can leave beans in so they don’t age due to air exposure. With a filtered water tank holding 67 fl. oz you can pour hot water separately whenever you want.
- 15 Bar Italian Pump and 1600W Thermo coil heating system
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper; Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- 67 fl.oz (2L) removable water tank with handle
- Newer model of the Breville BES860XL Barista Express