Most times the music we hear isn’t exactly what was produced in the studio or how the producers intended for us to experience it. Based on the medium being used, quality gets lost in various ways and we eventually get the watered-down version that becomes obvious on certain devices. Sony set out to address this by implementing their high-resolution audio feature.
Using seven different speakers, the Sony SRSX9 creates an immersive audio experience exactly like studio quality and sometimes even better. The NFC and Bluetooth connectivity features make it easy to connect and stream from any device. You can get your favorite music in any format from supported services such as Pandora and Spotify.
Is your phone running out of juice but you don’t want to stop the party? Don’t worry the speaker has two built-in USB ports with one dedicated to both stream and charge at the same time.
- Sophisticated sound with 154 Watts digital amplification
- Seven speakers for immersive sound (45 Hz to 40 kHz)
- Dual passive radiators and Magnetic Fluid Speaker for incredible sound
- Wi-Fi audio streaming with DLNA and AirPlay support
- Supports High-Resolution audio playback of AALC, FLAC, AIFF, and DSD formats