A royal blue dress is a timelessly stylish addition to any wardrobe. It is a must have for every elegant lady who wants to look marvelous during prom, wedding or any formal occasion. This color is extremely flattering, no matter what your complexion or body shape is. Even a royal blue plus size dress looks especially gorgeous! The deep azure color of royal blue has a very iconic look, and thus a royal blue party dress is an effortless way to make a big impression at an upcoming event. Rich and captivating, royal blue goes wonderfully with a bold personality, as well as having a hint of mystery to it that creates a very intriguing look. Symbol of opulence, this hue makes for a glamorous look for any occasion.
Wear your New Royal Blue Dress for Maximum Effect
In a sense, royal blue is a confident color that speaks for itself! A faux wrap dress in this shade looks fantastic with a pair of sparkly high heels. The luxurious appearance of the royal blue color looks wonderful when teamed up with some gold jewelry for an enticing and sumptuous ensemble. A chunky gold necklace looks fantastic when draped over a royal blue evening dress, creating a harmonious and unified look that will really get you noticed. Apply suitable amount of make-up to have an elegant look. Wear light eye shadow colors such as gray and white.
A royal blue dress is a fantastically versatile garment. The great thing about a dress in a royal blue hue is the fact that it can be used to create an amazing variety of different looks. Below are the different combinations that you can do with your blue dress:
- Worn with a strong and authoritative blazer, for instance, the dress becomes part of a vibrant and convincing outfit that will help to give you confidence as you ace that interview or clinch that crucial business deal.
- Add some ribbed tights and a knitted cardigan to the dress for a more relaxed look. Some pillar box red accessories (such as red hair ribbons) will create a dramatic and sweet effect here!
- Alternatively, a black sweater or cardigan and black patent high heels will help to bring out the elegant, gentle aspects of the royal blue color.
- Accessorizing your new dress with blacks, reds, or lighter blues will help to bring out the different aspects of its royal blue hue. A red bow worn with a royal blue colored dress, for example, will help to create a sizzling and sensual look.
- For extra special occasions, your royal blue dress can form the basis of an unforgettable look when it is paired up with some high heeled ankle boots and bright red lipstick.
- Either way, if worn with confidence, this shade is perfect for any occasion all year round.
About Royal Blue Dresses
From ancient times, royal blue has been associated with luxury and style. It is the ideal color to go for if you want a dress that speaks volumes in a sophisticated and understated way. This color is especially suited for glamorous parties and high flying business meetings, thanks to its strong and powerful feel. There are so many different shades and emotions latent in the royal blue shade, from calm turquoise to passionate red. You can have so much fun getting really creative as you mix and match this dress with different items already in your wardrobe.
Choose a dress in royal blue to create a dazzling outfit! Fabulous navy blue dresses will make you stand out in all occasion. The rich navy blue color looks good with any skin tones and this classic color will make a stunning look in any style and design.