Vintage has a broad definition and never goes out of style. The classic history of this piece is the testimony of designers who created them. Vintage jewelry has unique cuts, brilliant stones, vibrant color combination, and quality craftsmanship. They add a personalized touch to your wardrobe. History is what makes this retro item so appealing. The different options include rings, pins, bracelets, brooches and necklaces. So, if you are wondering how these pieces look on you, below are the ways on how to incorporate them in your wardrobe.
Get a Coherent Look
- Vintage costume jewelry – Has a natural inherent boldness, so do not attempt to mix it with metal colors. For instance, a brass necklace won’t work with a silver ring because it looks tacky and more outdated.
- Gleam and shine are important – Most vintage pieces are encrusted with crystals and rhinestones. The indulgence and elegance of these styles has proven to shine for special occasions. They highlight a sleek dress and add glamour to it. Vintage diamond engagement ring sparks to your life.
- The other varieties – Wearing a vintage inspired jewelry is not a bothersome task. Other varieties include heart diamond ring, gold ring, flower diamond ring, diamond solitaire rings, antique ring, brooches, antique vintage rhinestone bracelets, earrings and necklaces and hair accessories. Wedding bands come with different carvings and can be found in silver and gold. Vintage inspired ones are cheaper than the real ones and you can find them in the market.
- Think outside the box – A brooch doesn’t have to be worn in its present condition. Incorporate it by attaching a chain or wear it as a clip or pendant to get a classic style, Lost paired earrings can be glued or sanded off as a ring blank, pin or pendant. A huge ring can be attached with colorful chiffon scarf by draping the scarf on your neck and try to pull the ends for a chic look!
- Making your own piece – Making your own vintage jewelry is a fun experience and who knows, it might turn into a business someday. There are lots of resources in the internet. This can be a great way to purchase jewelry.
The facts about long-term investments
As a mother of pearl jewelry, it offers a good value of money. You don’t need to purchase more ornaments since these pieces can meet your fashion requirements. Furthermore, you can sell or pawn them during difficult times. These pieces are worth your money. You can join auctions at pawnshop and buy them at lower prices.
These days online is a preferred choice for people. There are plenty of online stores that can provide you different types of vintage jewelry supplies. You can contact them for your any queries. For choosing the best jewelry shop there are some things you need to consider:
- You need to verify their authenticity. You should also be aware that there are fake people trying to cheat you for big cash by selling false and impure vintage jewelry.
- In case of breakages, or any replacements, you should also ask for a case replacement. A good manufacturer or distributor will have a quick exchange and free return facility for their customers.
- Check the seller’s credentials and if the seller have enough knowledge about the jewelry.
- This type of jewelry is quite expensive, if the store is selling cheap ones they are not authentic.
Vintage jewelry never goes out of style and they are timeless but elegant. They can be bought from both online and offline stores. However, it is advisable to buy them in jewelry stores that sell vintage pieces to ensure their authenticity and the seller’s credentials.