It’s been said that you can tell a lot about a man by the type of shoes he wears. Being that true or not, you surely do not want people smudging your reputation solely based on what’s your footwear. So, to avoid that embarrassment, we picked 10 shoe styles for men who want to be ready for every occasion.
If you know how to match your shoes and style or not, not to worry, we have got you covered. In our selection, we included some of the most stylish shoes you can buy online and matched them to the right occasion. All you have to do is to pick from the choices below to get your foot game back in shape.
The casual shoe style is one that includes any type of non-formal shoes, such as sports shoes, skateboarding shoes, running trainers, hiking boots, or any other style of shoes that would make sense to wear on a walk around the corner or a casual jog around the park.
When choosing a pair of this style, the rule of the thumb is to pick a pair that fits you well and is that comfortable to wear for long hours.
You should never wear these pairs in formal situations, which can be great too, so you don’t even need to worry too much about keeping these in a pristine condition. Actually, as long as you don’t let them get all scruffy and tattered, a little bit of wear and tear on a casual shoe only adds to its character.
- Design In USA
- Lightweight, soft and comfortable design
- Flexible Outsole, and Cushioned Insole for extra comfort
- Rubber sole, Stitching Vamp
- Heel height: 0.5" (approx), Platform Measures: 0.5"(approx)
Dress boots hold significant historical relevance and have existed since the Ancient times and throughout the middle ages up until today.
They have long symbolized strength and ruling power, where leaders initially wore them. Dress boots are ideal for a “suited and booted look” for special and formal occasions. They not only provide better protection to your feet and lower legs as compared to shoes, but also make up for a versatile style and send a masculine message.
This shoe style is a cross between formal and casual look and works great for any occasion that isn’t too formal and at the same time, not completely informal.
Whether you are smartening up a pair of jeans or suiting up, the loafer is the king of mixing different styles. This shoe style is perfect when you have a day filled with formal and informal occasions, they are flexible enough to go from office to the club and back to office again without you having to go home in order to change.
- Suitable for wen of all ages
- Design & Style: Casual, Comfort, Moccasins, Slip-ons, Boating shoes
- Workmanship: Stitching line
- Advantage: durable and skidproof
When it comes to rain boots, there is a fine line between practicality and losing one’s masculinity. Here’s a pick that will still keep you looking like a manly man.
No man should be forced to tread around in his house barefoot, which is why a comfortable house slipper is a must have.
Whether you are lazing around the house or sprinting to the shop for a pint of milk, the homely, pleasant feeling that a pair of slippers gives you is unparalleled. Once you find a pair you like, they will remain with you for many, many years.
- Indoor-Outdoor slip-on.
- Deer Stags patented S.U.P.R.O. Technology- High density EVA foot bed with Altron heel cushion for excellent shock absorption.
- Faux fur lining.
- Micro-suede upper with contrast stitching.
- A fantastic slipper for kicking around the house, inside and out.
Retro has been in fashion long enough, and one of the best things to emerge from this fashion trend has been canvas plimsolls, such as the Converse All Star.
This is the perfect shoe to wear with cords, jeans or casual trousers. This style also caters to more informal outfits and occasions, and is a must-have for every man.
- 5-7 Day Delivery.
- Unisex designer shoes from Converse
- No leather materials used in construction.
- The original Converse basketball shoe.
- Classic converse comfort: durable canvas upper and rubber sole.
Plain-Toe Derbies are the best if you are looking to dress up but not too much. This style is best suited for important meetings but can also work well for less formal events, like family gatherings. If you are all about handcrafted elegance, here’s an excellent choice:
- Lightweight eva sole with tread design provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces, while delivering exceptional lightweight cushioning with a bounce
- Eva provides fast comfort feel when you step into the shoes
- Full grain leather is easy to clean and maintain to extend product life
- 10.5 M US
The slip-on sneaker is a popular casual street wear and they are designed in a way that you only need to slip them over your feet instead of lacing them up and making all the effort. The shoe typically has an elastic upper so that it is easy for the foot to slide right in and out when needed. This elastic upper also gives a snug fit so you have a comfortable time walking around.
If you are looking for some high-quality slip-on sneakers, be sure to check this one:
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Polo Footwear
- 10 M US
- Deep Saddle Tan
A versatility shoe is one that works in just about any season, and unlike other more casual options, you can wear them to dinner parties.
A good example of that is the John Varvatos Hipster Chukka, which you can wear for practically any occasion, from dining out to seeing a show or carrying out any weekend activity. However, they are not best suited for running around in the rain so watch out for that.
Black Cap-Toe Oxfords
You never know when you need to look good, for instance at an interview, a wedding, or a funeral, and a polished, lace-up Oxford will make all the difference.
Clarks, Hush Puppies, Ted Baker and Steve Madden are some of the best brands to look out for when buying these formal shoes.
- HANDCRAFTED: Full grain-calfskin upper leather and Leather Lined Cushioned Insole and Two-tone leather sole.
- GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION: highest quality of construction in shoes industry wide. The crucial 3 part construction process allows the shoe to be highly durable, water resistant and supportive.
- CUSTOM FIT & COMFORT: Consistent wear of shoe molds the leather overtime to the shape of your foot.
- Outer sole is 100% recraftable
- Anthony Veer
The Shoe Makes the Man, but the Man Chooses the Shoe
Now that we got that out of the way, perhaps it is time to get rid of those tattered sneakers? Give them away to your local second-hand store, and get ready to build a foot wardrobe with shoes styles to cover all possible angles of your life.